Summer is always the right time to travel to any place your heart desires. Having a good time is what a traveller hopes and plan for. The ultimate goal is to per-handle everything so that no actual vacation time is wasted on anything but chilly and relaxing. No searching for transport or wonder about the fare, no searching for the hotel, no battling with communication difference and no distressing over car parking at Luton airport while you should be enjoying your surroundings. All of this should be planned and reserved before you set off on your trip.
To top off here are a few tips to make your convenient travel, a luxurious one:
- Learn the language of your destination enough to be able to say thank you and please and ask of directions or a beer.
- Always keen an extra battery or two with you for the cell phone and for you camera while sightseeing.
- For dress choices, a sarong is always a good idea. Learn a few different ways to wear it on line and you can wear it more than once.
- Write down the complete address of your hotel on paper and keep it in your hand carry along with a digital copy on your cell.
- Never keep all your money in place or on you to avoid any mishap. Alert your bank and credit card company of your travel plans.
- Check in with your embassy or keep in touch with someone at home. Social media timelines of your whereabouts can be a good option too.
Do not be strict about things you planned for. Leave some margin of error and be flexible for traffic delays of similar minor hiccups. It’s all part of the adventure.