Valet parking Luton is a popular service, yet many people still have not availed it. Many of these people have never left their vehicles at offsite parking compounds and they are concerned about their vehicles. So, in order to clear their doubts, we have made a list of things they should do to get their vehicles ready for parking.
- When you hand over the car keys to the valet, make sure that you read the things written on the receipt
- If there is any irregular function in your car, tell the valet about this immediately before he takes it to the parking compound
- Do not ever leave any valuables in the vehicle
- Take a note of the mileage to check if the vehicle was used for other purposes
- It is also recommended to note the level of fuel gauge
- If you’re going on a long trip, charge the battery before availing the valet service
- Make sure that the tyres of the vehicle are inflated
Other than preparing your vehicle, you should also do the following things.
- Keep all the paperwork with you
- If the company has a policy of picking up the vehicle outside the airport, use Google or Bing maps to follow the directions given by the company
By following these tips, your first experience with offsite parking will be really wonderful. Swift wishes a happy trip for you!